Quant with ICT Skills
- Fulltime job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Financial services, Retirement & Insurance
Aon is looking for an ICT Quant with Python Programming skills for the Financial Sector!
Aon’s PathWise offers the financial sector state-of-the-art software and consulting with quants in actuarial and data science, engineering, hedging, ICT, and asset management. Global clients use our extremely fast PathWise platform based on GPU’s for pricing, valuation, forecasting, hedging, and ALM. Our stochastic economic scenario generators, asset & liability management, big data noSQL database, and strong relationship with Amazon and NVIDIA empower thousands.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our PathWise Solutions business group within Aon reinsurance solutions.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and Account Director and in your first months, you will be fully trained in PathWise.As an Aon ICT Quant you will:
- Ability to perform complex problem diagnosis, and make decisions and/or present solutions
- Must be able to be self-teaching to learn new skills and technology using all available information sources
- Excellent communication skills are required, coupled with an ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Minimum of 4 years system administration experience in a large enterprise is required
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Computer Sciences or Information Systems (MBO/HBO/WO)
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS (all flavors), Active Directory, Group Policy
- Knowledge of Linux OS (Red Hat)
- Networking: TCP/IP networking, DNS, general routing, Amazon AWS networking (VPC, security groups, VPN), Firewalls (Check Point preferred).
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of automation/scripting languages a plus (Linux shell, Powershell, Python, Amazon AWS API, CloudFormation)
- Experience in building and managing server environments with high performance and availability is a plus
- Knowledge of Citrix products: Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenApp, Citrix NetScaler
- Experience with SOC or other security audits, security protocols/certificates.
Business Development Support
The ICT Quant, which can both support PathWise as a Systems Administrator and Python programmer, will support PathWise SaaS clients with all IT related aspects of PathWise operations. The candidate will be working closely with other team members and teams to perform complex problems analysis and troubleshooting. This role also requires the ability to assist with PathWise infrastructural design and planning, providing suggestions and/or present solutions to the clients.
On a daily basis the ICT Quant will perform operations tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Provide reliable PathWise Infrastructure support, which includes proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and system optimization.
- Resolve SaaS client support issues in a timely manner and ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met during client’s business hours.
- Assist with AWS infrastructure design and installation of new SaaS environments
- Configure, troubleshooting and support Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenApp, and Citrix NetScaler
- Windows and Linux systems deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Setup, configure and manage Active Directory and network shares
- Setup and perform backup and recovery operations
- Creating and maintaining upto-date technical and configuration documentation
- Taking on focused projects to enhance network, systems, and procedures
- Assist with ISO 27000, SOC 2, and SIG security audits, and after-hours Disaster Recovery annual tests
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training (abroad), and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our standard package includes a variable bonus, travel compensation, and 27 days of paid leave. We work in small teams and emphasis the importance of knowledge sharing with your colleagues. The salary range for this job position is € 2.600 - € 4.100 per month.
A positively advised Pre Employment Screening is required to ensure and safeguard the integrity of our employees and is part of the employment contract.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Additional information about the position and the recruitment procedure can be received via Koen Engels, Account Director: +316 3040 4982 or email@example.com.
Please upload your application letter and resume in English
Aon Corporation (www.aon.com) is a leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and specialty insurance underwriting. There are 50,000 employees working in Aon’s 500 offices in more than 120 countries.
Backed by broad resources, industry knowledge and technical expertise, Aon professionals help a wide range of clients develop effective risk management and workforce productivity solutions.