- Fulltime job
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Junior Investment Quant
Are you looking for your first job and do you get enthusiastic about investments and quantitative models for portfolio management? Than this role is the perfect opportunity for you to start off your career at Aegon Asset Management!
The job in a nutshell
As our new Junior Investment Quant you will be part of the AAM Den Haag Quant team and will be working with and supporting different Front Office Investment desks. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of quantitative models for portfolio management within Aegon Asset Management.
Next to model development and maintenance you might be engaged in research assignments to analyse new and existing investment strategies of the portfolio managers. You will also be upgrading and rationalizing existing Investment models:
- Building new Investment models
- Testing and documentation of Investment models
- Technical support on Investment models
Furthermore your high level responsibilities entails the following:
- Together with portfolio manager prioritize changes / developments
- Supporting the PM in classifying the model or change
- Technical design and build for changes and new model developments
- Alignment with the different stakeholders in the model development process
- Testing procedure and execution
- Documentation of existing and new models
- Keeping an inventory and classification of all models
- Setting model development standards jointly with IT and Risk functions
- Vision on model technology and infrastructure
This is your future position, because you:
As a junior Investment Quant we expect from you to have a pro-active working attitude, a strong drive and sense of responsibility. You will work together with different Front Office Investment desks and therefor must be communicative and a team player. Furthermore you:
- Have a master degree in Quantitative Finance, Econometrics or Mathematics or comparable and affinity with Investment theory;
- Are interested in working with Python and gaining experience in working with statistical packages such as NumPy, SciPy;
- Basic understanding of cloud computing.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and working with databases is an advantage.
- Experience with Excel and VBA is an advantage.
- Accurate, structured, well organized way of working, excellent analytical insight and an eye for detail.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between €3.192 and €6.237 a month based on 40 hours.
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 27 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Do you have what it takes to become our Junior Investment Quant at Aegon Asset Management, then we look forward to receiving your application and CV via this webpage. Two assessments are part of the application process. For more information, please contact Emily van der Werff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316 83041623. The start date of this position is from April.