- Da Vinci Derivatives
- Student job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique proprietary trading firm focussing on volatility trading, arbitrage and market making across major exchanges worldwide. We identify opportunities, trade based on in-house developed strategies and provide liquidity to the markets thus making them more efficient.
Our philosophy towards work is best captured by the saying “Be good, work hard and great things will happen”. We are meritocratic by nature and believe that empowering talent in our organization is the only way forward. Our employees are our greatest asset and therefore we are constantly looking for smart, talented and passionate people to strengthen our team helping to support our growth plans.
As a Trading Assistant, together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people, you will perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world.
You can expect:
- Analyse day-to-day trading performance
- Help in automation of trading analysis
- Look into market data for patterns and anomalies
- Assist in backtesting trading strategies
- Learn from experienced traders and researchers in the industry
- Experience an international and fun environment with flexible hours
- Jumpstart your career as a trader or a quant analyst at Da Vinci
We are looking for:
- Last year Bachelor’s or Master’s student in the Netherlands
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering or Econometrics)
- Strong interest in trading
- Very good mental maths skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a programming language
- Availability for 16-20 hours a week
You will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company
- Learning from some of the most qualified professionals in the industry
- Meals during work hours
- Group activities and afterwork drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready to experience trading first-hand, you have an entrepreneurial mind and want to learn from the best, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.