Become a tutor
Would you like to help your fellow students and make some extra money? Through the VSAE, you can give individual and group tutoring! We are always looking for enthousiastic and motivated tutors.
Group tutoring (around 10 people)
We are looking for tutors for the following courses:
- Mathematics 1: Calculus (September - October)
- Probability Theory and Statistics 1 (November - December)
- Mathematics 2: Lineare Algebra (February - March)
- Probability Theory and Statistics 2 (April - May)
Some more details about the group tutoring:
- The lessons will take place from week 2 until week 7
- One lesson takes 2 hours
- The costs per student are €40
- There will be an English and a Dutch group
All first and second year students will have the possibility to apply for individual tutoring. We do not provide any planning of price arrangements, this is up to the tutors themselves. If necessary, the VSAE might be able to provide a room. Furthermore, we will just act as a mediator. The recommended rate is €20 per hour.
Are you interested in giving group tutoring and / or individual tutoring? Let us know by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences and grades!