Master Speeddate event
Why the Master Speeddate Event?
Every Master student needs to write a thesis in order to complete the master. Therefore, the VSAE gives Master students the opportunity to connect with companies where they can do an internship and write their Master’s thesis. This way, the process of writing a thesis becomes more interesting and you can gain some working experience at a company.
How does the Master Speeddate Event work?
The idea of the VSAE Master Speed date Event is that companies have twelve speeddates of six minutes with the participating students, divided over two rounds. Since this is not a lot of time, the speed dates will have to be as efficient as possible. Prior to the event, the students will rank all companies based on their own interests. On the other hand, the companies will rank the students by means of CV selection. Using this information, the VSAE will match students to companies. After the speeddate rounds all attendants can have drinks in an informal setting. This way students can get into contact again with their preferred companies.
- The third edition of the Master Speeddate Event will take place on the 17th of February 2021 in the afternoon.
- The event will most likely be held online, otherwise at the Industrieele Groote Club
- There is place for approximately 40 Master students (EN/NL)
- There is no registration fee for students.
- More information about this year’s event: MSE 2021 Information booklet
- Apply with your anonymous CV at the application page
Examples of companies who joined in one of the previous events:
- Triple A