Junior SAP Insurance Analyzer Consultant
- msg global solutions
- Fulltime job
About msg global solutions
msg global solutions is a product- and solutions-based systems integrator that serves the financial services/insurer/reinsurer markets in all lines of business, in all regions of the world. Our expert teams employ a complete selection of consulting services and software products to help large and mid-size clients succeed with a range of business and IT strategies, including digital transformation. Operating from 21 global offices and growing, msg global solutions' market presence covers the major insurance markets worldwide with domain and solution expertise.
msg global solutions is part of msg, an independent, international group of companies with more than 7,000 employees around the world. The group of companies offers a holistic service spectrum of creative, strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable and value-added IT solutions. To learn more about msg global solutions, visit: www.msg-global.com
Job Posting: Junior SAP Insurance Analyzer Consultant (m/f)
Location: Utrecht / The Netherlands
FLSA Status: Full-Time
Date Needed: Immediately
We are currently seeking Junior Consultants and Developers to join our team. Our employees provide SAP application support to our worldwide clients. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical in this role.
Junior Consultants will:
- Receive training which focuses on product knowledge related to SAP Insurance Analyzer
- Utilize the SAP software platform for Financial Services
- Analyse requirements and organize in programming sequence
- Prepare test cases, project documents and reports for clients
- Perform system testing to ensure performance quality and maintenance
- Communicate and work effectively with msg globalsolutionsstaff located worldwide
- Master’s degree or equivalent education in Actuarial Science or Econometrics
- Basic understanding of accounting principals
- Package MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Languages: English (fluent), preferably another language
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client locations or relocate to project sites abroad
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and adaptable in a changing work environment
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Passion for excellence
Preferred but not Required:
- Other languages of interest: German, any others
- Experience in the insurance / reinsurance sector
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
msg global solutions offers highly attractive and competitive compensation packages, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. We will place you in experienced teams and provide opportunities to develop your own areas of responsibility under the support of our management. We will promote your direct and onsite involvement in international projects. Additionally we will boost the development of your career in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive advanced education and certificates.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team at: Wendy.Grasso@msg-global.com. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global solutions and your time are appreciated.
msg global solutions is an equal opportunity employer.