Intern Strategy Consultancy / Data Science
- Data Science
Join our team and make a difference
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to combine strategy and data science?
We are looking for interns who have the potential to develop themselves towards Strategy Consultant. As a BLOOM intern, you will tackle big and small projects that are all centred on one theme: digital. You will work closely with our consultants and support the entire process from initial problem analysis to implementation of the solution.
What’s in it for you?
- Ideal opportunity to experience strategy consultancy in a boutique consultancy firm in the centre of Amsterdam
- Increase your knowledge about online – a fast and energetic business environment
- Part of a young, entrepreneurial team with solid data-science and consulting experience
- The BLOOM consultants will provide you with proper guidance, so you have the chance to develop all your consultancy skills (from data-analysis to creating the perfect deliverable)
- You will receive internship remuneration, trainings, free snacks and lunches in the office and will join all company activities
- Opportunity to get familiar with artificial intelligence, big data analysis and machine learning
- If you’re interested in start-ups, you have the opportunity to spend a substantial part of your week (up to 50%) on helping a social enterprise that BLOOM supports
Who are we looking for?
You were always the smartest kid of the class and you are not afraid of numbers. Our ideal match is currently enrolled in a science-, engineering- or economics-related Master program. He or she is not only analytical, but also “street smart”. Work experience is not required, but an entrepreneurial mindset and eager mentality certainly are. Speaking Dutch and English fluently is a necessity.
Master students can apply for internships directly by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Eric Klaassen.