Data Engineering/Science internship
- Data Science
The best of CarNext.com’s 3-4 year old ex-lease cars are offered online to consumers. These websites are in multiple European languages and the content is managed by different parties. Our Advanced Analytics team wants to benchmark the performance of CarNext.com’s online offering vs market information. Goal of the project is to build data pipelines and a scalable database system that stores the right online and proprietary information in such a way that it can be used for benchmarking and modelling by our Data Scientists.
The internship gives you the opportunity to be part of this challenge and will learn you everything about creating value out of data and applying this in as business setting. You will be supervised by an experienced Data Scientist and Data Engineer and be part of a young, fast-growing, international and enthusiastic team. If successful, you will have a huge impact: your work will affect the performance of 20+ countries.
We are looking for someone who
- Has experience with Python
- Has Experience with data modelling, HTML and JSON is an advantage
- Is pragmatic and knows how to deliver
- Is currently enrolled in a science-, engineering- or econometrics-related Master program or in the final stage of a bachelor in the same field.
- Is available for at least 3 days/week and 3 months
Students can apply by sending an email with their resumé and availability to Karim Bennani, Data Scientist at firstname.lastname@example.org.