Junior Trading Quants
- ING Bank
- Fulltime job
ING is looking for junior Trading Quants
Financial Risk Model Development is a fast growing team of international modelling experts, who are determined to develop the best possible financial risk models to empower the customers of ING to stay ahead financially, in life and in business.
Our expertise lies in the development and management of Market Risk, Credit and Trading Risk and Financial Markets models, with state-of-the-art modelling methods, tooling and data-processing technologies.
To further strengthen and develop the models used in our Financial Institutions and Financial Markets business, we are looking for energetic junior Trading Quants who would like to join this team.
What does a junior Trading Quant at ING do?
The Financial Institutions and Financial Markets (FI/FM) Quants Team is a global team of modelling experts that provides the quantitative expertise required to perform pricing model validations, develop risk models and methodologies and provide advice to traders and risk managers on quantitative topics.
Your backpack should contain
- An academic degree (MSc or PhD), in either econometrics, mathematics or physics.
- A passion for financial mathematics, in particular, option pricing and stochastic calculus
- Good knowledge of financial markets, including recent, most important developments
- Good knowledge of and proven experience with statistical modelling and software (C++, Java, Python, R, SAS, MatLab or Mathematica)
- Good knowledge of and experience with developing complex mathematical models
Additionally, you should have
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- An independent, creative and pro-active mind-set
- The ability to challenge the status qua
- Great team player skills and
And of course, you should be fluent in English
Furthermore, you should adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior ought to be fully aligned with these values. You should also be prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.ht
What we offer
- A great salary
- Benefits such as a 13th month’s salary, Public Transfer Business Card, pension scheme
- The opportunity to excel in what you do
- A dynamic and agile international working environment
- Great international career opportunities
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!