intern data analyst
- Data Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics
LOGEX is about people as much as it is about technology. Founded in 2008 by three Dutch entrepreneurs and has since then grown into a successful organizationof 60 employees. Our mission is to combine advanced data analytics and best-in-class technologies to give clear insights in ‘costs’ and ‘outcomes’, which creates a unique ‘one-stop-shop’ for value-based health care in the world. These insights can be used to shape the future of healthcare and enhance its quality and affordability. LOGEX is growing rapidly, most recently with the merger of Value2Health, vbar and Prodacapo. The new group is based in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Norway, the UK, France, the Czech Republic and Middle East.
The role of Intern Data Analyst
LOGEX gathers financial and operational data from 90% of the hospitals and translates it into performance benchmarks and financial analyses with automatized reports. As an intern, you will be working on different parts of healthcare analytics, depending on the team you will be part of:
Physician Performance Team: benchmarking the performance of medical specialists;
Financial Control Team: forecasting the necessary care output of hospitals, analyzing the activity-based costs of hospitals or
Value Based Analytics Team: analyzing ‘care paths’ (from a medical/clinical perspective), so that doctors know where and how to improve health care quality and patient outcomes. Together with the team you provide fact-based insights into the complicated issues healthcare providers struggle with every day.
- Bsc. or Msc. degree with excellent results in a quantitative, technical or medical direction.
- Excellent analytical skills for analysis or to create a sharp (client) presentation.
- Strong team player, proactive, hands-on and result driven.
- Drive and interest to improve healthcare with advanced analytics and technology.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied internship
- In addition to excellent employment conditions, you get the opportunity to work in a young, international, enthusiastic and talented team
- To help improve healthcare with advanced analytics and technology
We are happy to meet you!
Apply by visiting our website www.logex.nl or contact our Talent Acquisition Manager:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-3084265