Junior risk and finance consultant
- msg global solutions
- Fulltime job
- Consultancy, Data Science, Risk Management, Financial services, Quantitative Finance
About msg global solutions
msg global solutions is a systems integrator, software development partner and managed services provider focused on SAP solutions for accounting, finance, regulatory reporting, performance
management, customer experience and IoT. Operating from offices across the globe and growing, our expert teams help clients achieve operational efficiency and improve decision-making capabilities.
While the heart of our expertise is in the financial services sector, our solutions are utilized in a wide range of industries.
msg global solutions is part of msg, an independent, international group of companies with more than 7,500 employees around the world. The group of companies offers a holistic service spectrum of
creative, strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable and value-added IT solutions.
To learn more about msg global solutions, visit: www.msg-global.com.
What will you do?
- Participate in the complete SAP for Insurance implementations from the designing of the
- solution (blueprint) to the go-live and post go-live activities
- Creation of the functional specifications, process flows, customizing, training and other project
- related documents
- Realization of SAP system customization and quality check of the implementation
- Create business standard documentation of all new developments
- Solve module specific problems as contact person for the customer requirements to the finance
- Performing test runs (unit testing, system integration testing) and supporting users in the user
- acceptance testing cycles
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- SAP work experience of 1+ years in the area of FS-CD, FI-CA or similar solution (IS-T, IS-U, IS-M, IS-PS-CA (PSCD)
- work experience of 1+ years in the area of the ERP solutions such as S4/HANA,
- SAP FI-CO, FI-AM, FI-GL, FI-AR. FI-AP
- Higher relevant education degree (Economics, Information Technology or equivalent)
- Knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design specifications
- Efficient and communicative team player and self-starter
- Willingness to travel (mostly Europe, but other parts of the world are possible)
- Proficiency in English language, both verbal and written
Nice to have requirements:
- Knowledge of IFR17 and/or IFRS9
- Knowledge of the ERP solutions such as S4/HANA, SAP FI-CO, FI-AM, FI-GL, FI-AR. FI-AP
- Knowledge of SQL database language
- Consulting experience in SAP or other ERP implementations
- Familiar with SCRUM, PRINCE 2 or ASAP project methodologies
- Knowledge of other global languages
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in experienced teams with open access to a mentor for ongoing interaction and support
- Boost the development of your career in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive advanced education and certificates
- An attractive and competitive salary package, employee benefits and flexible working hours
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration, thought leadership and entrepreneurship
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
msg global solutions offers highly attractive and competitive compensation packages, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. We will place you in experienced teams and provide opportunities to develop your own areas of responsibility under the support of our management. We will promote your direct and onsite involvement in international projects. Additionally we will boost the
development of your career in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive advanced education and certificates.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team via: Wendy.Grasso@msg-global.com. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global solutions and your time is appreciated.
msg global solutions is an equal opportunity employer.