Junior SAP FPS Consultant
- msg global solutions
- Fulltime job
- Consultancy, Data Science, Financial services, Business Analytics, Quantitative Finance
About msg global solutions
msg global solutions is a systems integrator, software development partner and managed services provider focused on SAP solutions for accounting, finance, regulatory reporting, performance management, customer experience and IoT. Operating from offices across the globe and growing, our expert teams help clients achieve operational efficiency and improve decision-making capabilities. While the heart of our expertise is in the financial services sector, our solutions are utilized in a wide range of industries.
msg global solutions is part of msg, an independent, international group of companies with more than 7,500 employees around the world. The group of companies offers a holistic service spectrum of creative, strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable and value-added IT solutions. To learn more about msg global solutions, visit: www.msg-global.com.
We are currently seeking Junior Consultants and Developers to join our team. Our employees provide SAP application support to our worldwide clients. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical in this role.
Junior Consultants will:
- Receive training which focuses on product knowledge related to SAP FPS
- Utilize the SAP software platform for Financial Services
- Analyse requirements and organize in programming sequence
- Prepare test cases, project documents and reports for clients
- Perform system testing to ensure performance quality and maintenance
- Communicate and work effectively with msg global solutions staff located worldwide
- Master’s degree or equivalent education in Actuarial Science or Econometrics
- Basic understanding of accounting principals
- Package MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Languages: English (fluent), preferably another language
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to travel to client locations or relocate to project sites abroad
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and adaptable in a changing work environment
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Passion for excellence
Preferred but not required:
- Other languages of interest: German, any others
- Experience in the insurance / reinsurance sector
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as required.
msg global solutions offers highly attractive and competitive compensation packages, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. We will place you in experienced teams and provide opportunities to develop your own areas of responsibility under the support of our management. We will promote your direct and onsite involvement in international projects. Additionally we will boost the
development of your career in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive advanced education and certificates.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources team
via: Wendy.Grasso@msg-global.com. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet
our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global solutions and your time
msg global solutions is an equal opportunity employer.