Junior Liquidity & Funding (L&F) Risk Manager
- ING Bank
- Fulltime job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Quantitative Finance, Risk Management
- Engels, Nederlands
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
We are looking to hire a Junior L&F Risk Manager who will be involved in the Global oversight and coordination of L&F Risk management initiatives. In that role you will be part of the FR Global Analysis- L&F and Credit risk team. It is a dynamic team of international professionals located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands which is the Global Center of Excellence for L&F as well as Credit risk management topics.
- Assist in the F&L Risk Appetite and limit setting process;
- Take part in various initiatives on ING’s Internal Liquidity stress testing process: e.g. annual framework review, model updates, automation of reporting/analysis tools;
- Contribute to the monitoring and analysis of L&F risk metrics;
- Assist in the challenge and advise on management of L&F risks;
- Contribute to establishment and/or enhancement of forward looking F&L risk metrics analysis;
- Provide analysis for the annual ILAAP submission and the Liquidity Adequacy Statement;
- Assist in the advice and challenge of the CFP, FTP and CLC processes;
- Participate in (change) projects.
Who are we looking for?
- A young professional with basic understanding of Balance sheet dynamics;
- 0-3 years of experience in the Financial risk/ ALM/ Treasury management area;
- Academic level, preferably in Economics/Econometrics/Finance;
- VBA knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of recent regulatory changes and overall regulatory guidelines in the L&F area (LCR DA, NSFR, EBA guidelines) is a plus;
- Willing to be part of a diverse and dynamic team;
- Interested in working on credit risk management topics.
- A team player with good command of English;
- Good communication and analytical capabilities;
- A quick learner who is willing to contribute in a constructive manner.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit:
What do we offer
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
For more information about ING check: www.ING.nl/werken