CONSULTANT: FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT (NL)
- Zanders | Treasury, Risk and Finance
- Fulltime job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Consultancy, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Give your career a flying start!
We are looking for new talented colleagues who would like to combine their quantitative background with consultancy and finance. As a Consultant you are challenged to advise our clients in the financial sector about financial risk related complexities. Are you eager to learn, take on responsibility from an early stage and make an impact? Join Zanders!
You will join our ‘Financial Institutions’ team, a team of 60 Financial Risk Management Consultants (95% have a quantitative background). This team focuses on financial risk related projects for banks, insurers and asset managers. You will advise our clients surrounding their financial risk models, policies and governance.
Four days a week you will work on-site at the client with a team of Zanders colleagues. On Friday you will work in Zurich. On this day you will catch up your Zanders colleagues, join knowledge sessions and work on internal projects.
Furthermore, as a starting Consultant you will join our Zanders Talent Program. This program contains content related training, consultancy skills training and training to obtain you CFA level I.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance or related topics
- A strong interest in developing, designing and performing the quantification of risk
- Strong knowledge of Excel and programming tools
- Ambitious, strategic thinker, flexible to travel
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer in return
- Participation in the Zanders Talent Program which will elevate both your content knowledge and soft skills
- A varied and challenging project and client portfolio with plentiful opportunity to develop your knowledge in Financial Risk Management
- Opportunity to work with and advise a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics and United States our 175 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences is our differentiator and key to success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.