Administrative Assistant to the board of MBFS Benelux
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services
- Student job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Financial services
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
Working at Mercedes-Benz means working for an A-brand, which includes top employees and managers! Mercedes-Benz is an ambitious organization and wants to be the best in everything it does. Mercedes-Benz is part of the international Daimler AG concern with its headquarters in Stuttgart (D), which is one of the top 5 automotive manufacturers in the world. This means good career opportunities within the organization, in every field, for ambitious people.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Nederland B.V. (MBFS) is a strong player in the automotive lease and financing market in the Netherlands with a portfolio of around 56,000 passenger and commercial vehicles. We are among the top in this segment and offer lease, financing and insurance products developed for all brands within the Daimler group.
The Administrative Assistant to the Board works for and with the Board. You will closely work together with the other assistants.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As our Administrative Assistant it’s your mission to provide high level executive support to the Board of the company. You also provide support to the key-stakeholders, and you make sure the relationship with them runs smoothly.
As part of our team we offer you an environment where personal initiative is actively encouraged. Furthermore, this diverse and independent position offers you a responsible job, with a lot of influence on organizing your own tasks and priorities.
If this challenge matches your profile as a person who can demand a high standard of yourself, is eager to work at the highest levels of an organization, is flexible, independent and responsible? Then we are encouraging you to apply for this position!
Your main tasks will be:
- You have an active role in planning & preparing meetings: from setting up the agenda, to preparing topics and follow-up after meetings (e.g. preparing and circulating meeting minutes);
- You support and maintain the calendars of the Board members;
- You coordinate travel logistics to facilitate corporate travels & hotels;
- You support preparation and assisting in designing presentations and speeches and other internal communications;
- You will process general correspondence including preparation of emails, memos, letters, and other documents as directed;
- You support with the development and analysis of various business reports;
- You develop and support business and personal relationships with several key stakeholders including shareholders, Board members and employees;
- You support on report, authorization and document processing, organizing formalities and keep record of the general & administration financial budget;
- You liase with Legal for Corporate Secretary related matters.
We seek a high performing, energetic, pro-active and flexible professional with a high level of maturity with the following profile:
- You have strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer / client service and response;
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills: you are courteous, friendly and tactful. You have good empathy and people skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in written and spoken English, preferably also other languages such as Dutch and French;
- You are available + -20 hours per week, preferably spread over 5 days. If that is not possible, then we are fine with an occupation on, for example, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Able to work flexible hours, if needed on different locations and to be accessible after hours as needed.
- Bachelor or Master student (preferably in economics, administration or sales)
If you are interested, please contact Max van Kraaij.
T: +31 (0)30 247 1941
M: +31 (0)6 535 63 756