- hkp/// RemuNet
- Fulltime job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Data Science
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
hkp/// RemuNet works on behalf of associations and groups of companies to build and manage Charter Survey Networks™ globally. Our survey networks are renowned as quality HR Reward, Performance- and Productivity benchmarks and analysis.
In addition we provide expert advice to our Network clients, combining our deep industry knowledge with advanced methodologies and software, to advance people strategies, performance and peer market insights.
Our exceptional colleagues, founding philosophy and operational principles have resulted in serving hundreds of longstanding clients around the world, and a wide variety of survey networks and industries covering 70 countries. hkp/// RemuNet is proud to count many Global Fortune 500 among our most dedicated clients. We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and (competition) compliance throughout all our activities.
We would like to welcome an
to join our Amsterdam team at our Vondelpark offices
With your team you
- Create inspired useful insights, analytics and captivating visuals from large amounts of clients’ data
- Create, present and assist client and project proposals
- Travel periodically for network & client meetings
- Conduct and assist market research and strategy
- Deliver quality validation and analysis, reporting and presentations for internal and external clients
- Test and develop system tools
- Collaborate on projects with hkp colleagues in Dordrecht and Frankfurt
- Master’s – Business (Analytics), Econometrics, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Interest in and aptitude for data analytics and visualization
- Professional Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytic, quick learner with hands-on approach
- Business English, Proficient Dutch essential
hkp/// RemuNet offers
- Direct Interaction with global large clients
- In-house training
- Competitive compensation, career growth opportunities
- Professional yet informal work environment with diverse, positive, collegial international colleagues.
- Superb Vodelpark office
Send your motivation letter and CV and we’ll quickly reply.
Questions? You’re welcome to contact Jouco directly.
Jouco Bleeker, MD
+31 20 737 0687
Vondelstraat 89 A
1054 GM Amsterdam