Quantitative Colsultant (FRM)
- Fulltime job
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Consultancy, Data Science, Financial services, Quantitative Finance
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Next level in Risk Management
As a Quantitative Consultant you develop the best risk models for leading financial institutions in the Netherlands. With us you will work directly with the client. In a short time you not only get to know many different financial models, you also develop them. These models help financial institutions to gain insight into their risk profile and into their customers.
You will be directly responsible and you will work together with your RiskQuest colleagues on projects at banks, insurers and pension funds. In addition to good compensation, we offer flexible working hours and a lot of substantive challenge.
How you describe yourself
- Master’s degree in econometrics, actuarial sciences, mathematics, physics or related studies knowledge and interest in programming and analyzing large amounts of data using Matlab, SAS, R and Python
- Knowledge of financial risk management and valuation of financial instruments/products (options, swaps, derivatives) is an advantage
- Be passionate about delivering tailor-made solutions
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
What we Offer
- Challenging projects: you are in the lead to deliver success on great risk management projects
- A horizontal organization where the lines are short and you can shape the strategy of the organization
- Ample room and budget for personal development
- A fantastic working location in the heart of Amsterdam
- A great team of 50 smart, inspiring and sociable colleagues
- Above market primary and secondary employment conditions
We are a consultancy specialized in (risk) models for the financial sector. In an increasingly complex world, there is also an increasing need to manage risks. Models are an important instrument in this regard. Our services focus on all aspects of the use of models: data, model development, validation, policy and strategy.
In recent years we have been able to build up an impressive customer base. We work for all major Dutch financial institutions. In addition, we are continuously expanding our services.
We are a team of 50 ambitious individuals, almost all of whom have a quantitative background in econometrics, mathematics and physics. Mutual social contacts and an informal working atmosphere with a lot of individual freedom are important to us. You quickly become part of our close-knit team.