Internship Risk Manager
- Amsterdam,Den Haag
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Actuarial Science, Consultancy, Risk Management
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Do you enjoy an analytical job which makes a difference in the organization? Would you like to build quantitative models that facilitate core activities and decision making of NN Bank? NN Bank is looking for an Intern Risk Manager to join our Risk Modelling and Analytics (RMA) team that is responsible for developing NN Bank’s models and make the best use of Data and the ML/AI capabilities.
What you’re going to do
- Analysing/assessing the data quality and developing clear, robust and sound models in compliance with all internal and/or external relevant requirements, as well as monitoring the models’ performance
- Writing high-quality, detailed technical model documentation, monitoring reports and data and model implementation requirements
- Enhancing existing Procedures, Standards and Policies
- Interacting with team members, the business, model validators, senior management, internal & external audit, regulators etc, to retrieve requirements, feedback and/or explain your work
- Support model implementation, internal/external validation/audit and/or supervisory inspections
What we offer you
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Internship fee of € 650 gross based on a 36-hour working week
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own development path
Who you are
- Quantitative background
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Open and communicative
- Proactive behaviour
Who you will work with
RMA department is within NN Bank/CRO and is a team of enthusiastic and skilful quants, eager to help NN Bank in their decision making with their models. Our goal is to improve our models, further develop Data Science / Artificial Intelligence capabilities to better serve our internal clients. Where focus is placed on open collaboration, taking ownership, shared knowledge and joined effort to succeed.
You can reach out to Bianca Hoogweg, internship coordinator via 06- 10816801 or via Stagebureau@nn.nl. In this video Bianca introduces herself to you.
Are you unsure whether you meet the criteria 100%? Then we would like to encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious about your unique qualities!
Click here for more information!