With the amount of data growing at an exponential rate, Data Analytics is one of the hottest fields of this century. Do you want to be part of this exciting field and start your career as a Data Scientist? Find out how MIacademy can help you to find the perfect job and become a leader in Data Analytics!
Everybody is talking about Big Data. The overwhelming quantity and complexity of data offers a huge challenge for Data Scientists. But how can you really create tangible business impact with data?
To do that, a new kind of leader is needed. A leader who is on top of the newest technologies and knows how to manage complex datasets. Who can create insights from huge amounts of data using advanced analytical techniques. A leader who can define growth opportunities and has a vision on Data Analytics. A leader who builds relationships and combines these skills to create impact at scale.
For the past 10 years, MIacademy has raised over 200 starting analytical talents to become Data Analytics leaders. Now is your chance to be part of the next generation!
BECOME A LEADER IN DATA ANALYTICS FOR AN AMBITIOUS ORGANIZATION WITH THE DATA ANALYTICS TALENT PROGRAM OF MIACADEMY
- MIacademy’s partner organizations are industry leaders that have made Data Analytics a board priority
- When you apply for the Data Analytics Talent Program, we will help you find the perfect fit with one of our partner organizations, based on your personal strengths and ambitions
- MIacademy has partnerships with industry leading organizations who educate their Data Scientists in the Data Analytics Talent Program
- All partner organizations have made Data Analytics a board priority, making sure your insights will reach the highest level in the organization
- MIacademy ensures you will build an integrated Data Analytics skill-set in all domains of Data Science
- The best Data Scientists are not only data-savvy, they also have the skills to translate their insights to tangible business impact
- With MIacademy you will build deep, integrated skills in all four domains of Data Science:
- Data & Technology skills – on programming for Data Science purposes
- Analytical Methods & Techniques – on modelling and other analytical techniques
- Business Domain Expertise – on translating your insights to the right initiatives in your business context
- Impact & Advisory skills – on understanding how to realize business impact and conveying an impactful message with presentations or 1-on-1 meetings
- With MIacademy, you kick-start your career with a varied and exciting job in the field of Data Analytics
- From day one, you will combine online and classroom learning in a class with like-minded Data Analytics leaders-to-be with working on impactful projects at your organization
- Twice during the program, you will take on a 3-month (inter)national analytical exchange project at another business unit or another MIacademy organization
- Throughout the course of the program, you will receive personal coaching by top professionals in the field
KICK-STARTING YOUR DATA ANALYTICS CAREER – WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE DATA ANALYTICS TALENT PROGRAM?
Discover your fit with a career in Data Analytics
When you apply for a spot in the Data Analytics Talent Program, the first step is to explore your fit with the field of Data Analytics. You will make an online assessment to test your capabilities within the four domains of Data Science. And have an interview with Data Analytics professionals to discover your Data Analytics talents. If you and we believe that Data Science is the field where you will be able to excel, then we will proceed to determine which type of organization suits you best.
Find your perfect match with one of MIacademy’s partner organizations
Based on your unique combination of personal motivators, Data Analytics talents, and ambition, we search for the perfect match between you and one of MIacademy’s partner organizations. Factors that are taking into account in this matching process are, for example, the content of the work, the team that you will work best in, and your affinity with the industry.
Get the job at a leading Data Analytics company
When we have found a match, we will introduce you to the specific partner organization(s) you are matched with. The application process continues with one or more interviews with that organization. During the process, our professionals will coach you and make sure you get your dream job. When you have convinced the organization that you are the best candidate for them and you are offered a position, you will be guaranteed a spot in the next class of the Data Analytics Talent Program.
Kick-start with a 6-week Data Analytics bootcamp
Multiple times per year, a new class of the Data Analytics Talent Program kicks off with a 6-week fulltime bootcamp. Once you have started working in your new job with one of our partner organizations, you will enter the program in the next class. The bootcamp teaches the fundamentals of Data Analytics you need to succeed as a starting Data Scientist and is a great kick-start for your career!
Deepen your knowledge and skills in the 3-year program
Broaden and deepen your knowledge in the following three years of the Data Analytics Talent Program. In quarterly 4-day follow-up modules you will deep dive into specific analytical themes, such as machine learning techniques, customer journeys, or event modelling. During these weeks, all four domains of Data Science will be integrated to develop you into an all-round Data Analytics professional.
Develop personally through coaching
Your personal development is our number one priority. That is why – during the first years of your career – you will receive personal coaching from one of MIacademy’s coaches. All coaches are experts in the field of Data Analytics.
Become a leader in Data Analytics
Upon completion of the Data Analytics Talent Program you will have developed yourself into a Data Scientist that has deep substantive knowledge about managing data and performing advanced analytical techniques. Who can translate insights to business initiatives and is able to convince decision makers to take action. You will have developed into a Data Scientist who is ready to become a successful leader in Data Analytics for your organization!
Take a look at www.DataAnalytics.Career for more information!