Corporate Finance/ Equity Capital Markets– Internship
- Van Lanschot Kempen
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Banking, Business Analytics, Data Science, Financial services
- Vereiste taal
Create your own future
As Intern at Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking you are ready to be part of a dynamic international team, take responsibility, and have a steep learning curve. You are looking to experience what it takes to be an investment banker in a boutique environment, advising clients on M&A, debt, and equity capital markets solutions across a number of growing sectors.
You are eager to take the first steps in Investment Banking by being dedicated to one of our teams:
- Corporate Finance - European Real Estate
- Corporate Finance - Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Corporate Finance - Tech and FinTech
- Corporate Finance - Infrastructure
- Corporate Finance - Corporate Advisory
- Debt Advisory - all sectors
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) - all sectors
That is what you will use your talents for as an intern at Van Lanschot Kempen. During the three-month internship period, you will operate as a fully-fledged team member and you will be involved in a wide range of activities.
You also have the following tasks:
- collecting and analysing company and market information.
- preparing presentations for clients and prospects.
- performing detailed valuation and financial analyses in the context of corporate finance transactions.
Proactive, dedicated team player with affinity with the financial sector. This is how we can best describe you in the position of Corporate Finance/ Equity Capital Markets – Internship. Talents that you use to guide our customers in a constantly changing world every day. By thinking out of the box and asking questions. And all will be well if you are also detail-oriented and always meet deadlines. You also have:
- reached the Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, econometrics, financial, business, legal or technical background. Within Life Sciences and Healthcare sector team, a scientific background is a strong plus.
- extracurricular activities.
- Good mastery of English, both oral and written.
Move ahead at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable, and data-driven way with various clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make this ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with some 1,700 colleagues in various fields of expertise.
Van Lanschot Kempen Investment Banking focuses on a number of sectors on an international scale. Within these sectors we know the companies, the investors and are on top of the latest developments and trends. These insights enable us to provide our clients with invaluable support in the areas of fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, and IPOs. Our clients choose Van Lanschot Kempen for our independent advice and our dedication to achieve results that exceed their expectations.
An organisation's degree of innovation and agility also depends on the diversity of its workforce. Our differences make us stronger together. We promote an inclusive work environment where all colleagues feel at home. With us, you can be yourself. And we are proud of that.
Curious about the stories of colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! The fact is, if you add value, you can expect the same from us in return. For this internship, you will also be given:
- an internship allowance of €1000,- .
- an entrepreneurial position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you immediately get your own responsibilities.
- mentorship and training on the job.
- continuous feedback, a mid- and end-term review.
Working on tomorrow's capital
Just the vacancy you were looking for? Apply now! This internship is on a rolling basis.
Please note that once you pass the CV screening, you will be asked to do an assessment in which you are invited to elaborate on your motivation in English.
Do you have any questions? Please let Diva Estanto, Campus Recruiter know via firstname.lastname@example.org